- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- How We Secure Information
- How We Communicate With You
- Your California Privacy Rights
The Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you online.
How Do We Collect Information?
- What you give to us. We may collect some information from you by asking that you provide it to us on the Platform. For instance, we may ask you for your email address or other contact information on the Platform or you may provide information about yourself by using the Platform.
- What we receive from vendors (for customers). We may obtain information about you from the third party vendors that provide services. For example, third party vendors that use the Platform to provide services for you may upload information related to the type of building serviced, information on tenants in the building, and the services performed.
- What we receive from customers (for vendors). We may obtain information about you in the process of you providing services to customers. For example, in the process of providing services, you may provide or upload employee information to the Platform.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic file on a web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness – for instance, if you get an email from us and click on a link in that email to go to the Platform . You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address. As you enter the Platform, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
How We Use Information
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to perform our services. We may also provide you with products, services, and information that we think may be of interest to you. We may also decide to use information about you to track how you use the Platform. In addition, we may aggregate the information that you provide with the information that other users provide in order to conduct research, analysis, or studies for our own purposes (i.e., not related to providing you with specific products or services).
We may decide to send emails to people who provide us with their email address. If you decide that you do not want to receive commercial emails from us, you can “opt-out” from receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of every commercial email. Please note that if you choose to opt-out, we will still send you e-mail relating to specific products or services that you purchase, or e-mail that we believe is pertinent to any communication that you have sent to us, or relationship that you may have with us. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from us, you can re-add yourself to our communication list.
How We Share Information
We may share personal information or non-personal information with other companies in the following situations:
- Sharing Your Information with Service Providers. We may share information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, or to respond to inquiries. Any party with whom we share your personal information is required either contractually or by law to keep it confidential and not to disclose it without your consent and to only use such personal information as required for the services to be performed.
- Sharing Your Information with Vendors (for customers). In addition to service providers, your information may also be shared with third party vendors that use the Platform to provide services to you. Your information will only be shared with vendors that you authorize.
- Sharing Your Information with Customers (for vendors). In addition to service providers, your information may also be shared with customers when you provide services to them. Your information will only be shared with customers to whom you provide services or whom you otherwise authorize.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may disclose information to government and regulatory agencies to comply with a lawful summons, court order, subpoena, discovery request, fraud investigation, audit, regulatory examination, or other valid court, government, or regulatory agency request.
- Business Transition. In the event that we or any portion of our assets are acquired, your information may be transferred to the acquiring company.
How We Secure Information
How We Communicate With You
80 Orville Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
80 Orville Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716
Children. We do not provide products and services to children, or knowingly collect or solicit information from children under the age of 13.
Other Platforms. The Platform may link to third parties’ platforms. It is also possible that third parties’ platforms or e-mails may link to the Platform. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these platforms before transmitting any personal information to third parties.
Last revised: May 16, 2017